Dexworld.org

Well it’s finally good to see you!

Welcome to the Dexworld.org forums. We like new folks around here, so since you're not registered yet, why don’t you drop us a little note so we can get to know you?

We will be more than happy to show you more of our tight little community once we know who you are.

Go Back   Dexworld.org > Game Forums > Day Of Defeat Discussion
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2005, 10:48 AM   #1
CrashOD
n00b

Default Yea, I've been away..

So, I sold my PS2 about 5 months ago... And then Grand Turismo 4 came out... okay, so I made the mistake of going out and buying a new This client PS2 and GT4... Damn that's a fun game.. I should be back on DOD tonight. I need to unplug the PS2 and throw it away.

<--- Slaps himself around for making an impulse buy....

Quote:
Before enlightenment chop wood and carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood and carry water. -Wu Li
Quote:
Here's a newsflash: The pope is Catholic. -Neil Cavuto Fox News
CrashOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 12:21 PM   #2
ironchef
Sinister Exaggerator

Send a message via ICQ to ironchef Send a message via AIM to ironchef Send a message via MSN to ironchef

I will gladly help you repent your evil ways. Simply send me the PS2 and errthang be cool.
(A parenthetical worry about Munchkinland: is it not altogether too pretty, too kempt, too sweetly sweet for a place that was, until Dorothy's arrival, under the absolute power of the Wicked Witch of the East? How is it that this squashed Witch had no castle? How could her despotism have left so little mark upon the land? Why are the Munchkins so relatively unafraid, hiding only briefly before they emerge, and giggling while they hide? The heretical thought occurs: maybe the Witch of the East wasn't as bad as all that--she certainly kept the streets clean, the houses painted and in good repair, and, no doubt, such trains as there might have been running on time. Moreover, and again unlike her sister, she seems to have ruled without the aid of soldiers, policemen or other regiments of oppression. Why, then, was she so hated? I only ask.)
¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
ironchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 12:22 PM   #3
Freelancer
Über

NINTENDO NES ALL THE WAY!!!

Freelancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 01:10 PM   #4
Thrash Metal ist Krieg!!
Dexworld Bonor

Send a message via AIM to Thrash Metal ist Krieg!! Send a message via Yahoo to Thrash Metal ist Krieg!!

Contrary to popular belief, the Sega Genesis had a larger selection of absolutely classic games as compared to the NES.

www.metal-archives.com
Thrash Metal ist Krieg!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 01:15 PM   #5
buhbuhray
a.k.a. Blueberry

Send a message via AIM to buhbuhray

I did the same thing with the n64 man I was so stoked by the appeal of the gfx plus my unabashed love for mario propelled me into a first week release purchase and blowing a whopping 280 bucks right out of the gate for the system and two games....
I feel so dirty
Playing day of defeat is like being on a vacation to some wind swept tropical island where topless native women serve up pina coladas and fancy bottled beer to meet my every need as I sit on top of a tiger tank and they smile knowingly at me as I mg 42 the whole opposing team coming out of spawn !
YES !
buhbuhray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 01:58 PM   #6
Eyebrows
Blame Canada!

Send a message via AIM to Eyebrows

I've never owned a console, being I think its stupid buying something that becomes obsolete in 2 years. Rather upgrade my PC, which owns the Xbox2 even tho it isn't out.
Eyebrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 10:00 PM   #7
CrashOD
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebrows
I've never owned a console, being I think its stupid buying something that becomes obsolete in 2 years. Rather upgrade my PC, which owns the Xbox2 even tho it isn't out.
I have a K8NS Ultra 1 gb of ram 2 SATA drives and AMD 64 3500+ and an X800 Video card.. What else would you like me to upgrade?

Quote:
Before enlightenment chop wood and carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood and carry water. -Wu Li
Quote:
Old 04-25-2005, 10:45 PM   #8
buhbuhray
a.k.a. Blueberry

Send a message via AIM to buhbuhray

omg pwned
Playing day of defeat is like being on a vacation to some wind swept tropical island where topless native women serve up pina coladas and fancy bottled beer to meet my every need as I sit on top of a tiger tank and they smile knowingly at me as I mg 42 the whole opposing team coming out of spawn !
YES !
buhbuhray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 10:53 PM   #9
ironchef
Sinister Exaggerator

Send a message via ICQ to ironchef Send a message via AIM to ironchef Send a message via MSN to ironchef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebrows
Nothing beats a console for face-to-face multiplayer, especially with sports and fighting games. FPS games might suck, but they do others perty well.
(A parenthetical worry about Munchkinland: is it not altogether too pretty, too kempt, too sweetly sweet for a place that was, until Dorothy's arrival, under the absolute power of the Wicked Witch of the East? How is it that this squashed Witch had no castle? How could her despotism have left so little mark upon the land? Why are the Munchkins so relatively unafraid, hiding only briefly before they emerge, and giggling while they hide? The heretical thought occurs: maybe the Witch of the East wasn't as bad as all that--she certainly kept the streets clean, the houses painted and in good repair, and, no doubt, such trains as there might have been running on time. Moreover, and again unlike her sister, she seems to have ruled without the aid of soldiers, policemen or other regiments of oppression. Why, then, was she so hated? I only ask.)
¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
ironchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 01:58 AM   #10
Rabid Wookie
ooo Touch my Traa Laaa La! My Ding Ding Dong!

PSP RULES!
Old 04-26-2005, 08:27 AM   #11
CrashOD
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by buhbuhray
omg pwned
LOL! Rgr that!

Quote:
Quote: