Dexworld.org

Well itís finally good to see you!

Welcome to the Dexworld.org forums. We like new folks around here, so since you're not registered yet, why donít you drop us a little note so we can get to know you?

We will be more than happy to show you more of our tight little community once we know who you are.

Go Back   Dexworld.org > General > General Nonsense
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2011, 03:13 PM   #21
CanTah

UUUMMM yeah I guess until you get busted because of some nosey ass hole that meddels into your business and then DHS gets called on you and you go to jail and your family gets ripped apart because you deemed it appropriate for you children to do illegal drugs and overage drinking in front of you.
Its happened before I know right off hand two people personally that this happened two..They also had younger children that were actually not even there at the time the "party" was busted. To set an example the parents were relinquished there rights. One of them however did eventually get there kids back but the younger one's are pretty fucked up now and need counceling because they blame there parents for messing everything up.
CanTah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 03:25 PM   #22
Bait
‹ber

lol what age are the kids smoking up? damn
Bait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 03:38 PM   #23
CanTah

Oh crap I also want to add that when I graduated I went to a similar party where there were parents there to "supervise" and we still managed to have sex while we were there some of us (not me) conceived a child there. I'm sorry but I really do not agree with that...I used to but me and my mom did drugs together and got drunk and I have to say she makes a better grandma then a mother cause she sucked as a mom and now she lives in another state.
I have talked to my daughter about this and I told her that if she decides to do this I want to be informed every step of that night or any night she is doing something illegal and I PROMISED I would not intervene (just be in the loop). I only ask that I can be the one to go and get her if there was drinking. and I would even take her friends home. I explained to her that I know kids do stupid shit because I was super stupid myself but I was lucky that I did not end up in a ditch dead. I literally told her this and told her that I'm not telling her this to scare her because it wouldn't do any good anyways but to let her know that I want her to have fun but to THINK while out and having fun. Sometimes you have to trust and hope you did good in teaching your kids to be smart.
My mother had that whole "why don't you do it here so I can monitor you?" What ended up happening is she missed her own child hood so much she wanted to be apart of mine. NOT COOL in my opinion. Getting away from her and on my own was just as bad as being with her. practically raised myself but thats not saying that there aren't parents that would make good monitors just I haven't met any and I have been around A LOT. heh
Then the risk of losing your children. I would DIE if my kids were separated from me and I am tearing up as I write this because the thought really freaks me out. Not worth the risk. If you have spent time in the system as a kid it sucks.
My daughter has tried a "sip" of alcohol but thats it and as far as I know she has respected me in not sneaking liquor but hell I did LOL. I don't want to make comparisons but if sweet lil Candie has done it than assume no child is free of stupidity, just lucky lol. WOW sorry so long!

I was 12 smoking (sneaking) cigarettes and 14 smoking pot (with my mom). All other drugs done at 17to 18. Sneaking moonshine and beer at around 15.
Old 06-06-2011, 06:21 PM   #24
DooDols
5KI|L$

lol dang cantah!

Ya i've done some drugs n what not too when i was younger, but just a few. Whatever what one does...thing that matters is if one've realized and grown from it and taking care of oneself, one's family, and one's life.

No judging on what you've chosen or choose to do cuz no one is perfect. You live and experience and learn and educate your kids cuz no matter what they're going to get their hands on it somehow and go through their experience. Sux though, but that's how life goes...

lol raves somer! i did many of those!
DooDols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:29 PM   #25
-CLERGY-Pope
The Soooouuuul Train

Well i never do drugs or drink its bad ok!! I stay high on life u see.
-CLERGY-Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:15 PM   #26
CanTah

Quote:
Originally Posted by DooDols
lol dang cantah!

Ya i've done some drugs n what not too when i was younger, but just a few. Whatever what one does...thing that matters is if one've realized and grown from it and taking care of oneself, one's family, and one's life.

No judging on what you've chosen or choose to do cuz no one is perfect. You live and experience and learn and educate your kids cuz no matter what they're going to get their hands on it somehow and go through their experience. Sux though, but that's how life goes...

lol raves somer! i did many of those!
Yeah I had a bumpy road but its all good..At the time it was BADD ASS HELLA FUN but now looking back I'm all like "damn...I have kids and they might try to be super stupid too." LOL But your right all you can do is educate them and hope they somewhat make the right choice. I know there will be choices that I'm not to crazy about. I tell ya we watched that Fighter movie that Buhbuh recommended and Tahlisa (my daughter) was like "man! that guy looks really bad!" I said "I know he's on crack and if I ever catch ya doing it Imma Kick YOUR ASS!" LOL
Old 06-06-2011, 07:30 PM   #27
Bait
‹ber

damn i was thinking drungs at the age of 16-17
Bait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:52 PM   #28
CanTah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait
damn i was thinking drungs at the age of 16-17

A lot of times by that age your to late...lol

Sometimes you can get them to wait that long if you talk to them about it. That's why I stopped though. My mother just wasn't a very good role model. That's why I quit because I told Ionthas that the last thing we need is for her to bust us smoking pot because then like me that might give her that much more ammunition to try it.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:20 PM   #29
pvt.-headknocker
‹ber

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanTah
It as been over a year now and I have no desire to smoke again and I'll tell you why....My husband and I decided to try the E-ciggs and I have to say I recommend them to anyone, not only is it cheaper BY FAR but it is also better for the environment you can literally smoke in your home and around your kids and not hurt them in the process. Anyways, I was trying to experiment with them by cutting down on my nicotine intake until I was finally completely off the nicotine. It had only been a couple of days that I was without nicotine and my E-cigg died (it is important that when you have e-ciggs to always have a back up E-cigg charged ) so I used my husbands which still contained nicotine and for some reason I felt like it was not working properly. Well I figured out I was wrong when I grabbed a real cigarette in a moment of desperation and after smoking half of that I got nicotine poison. I thought I was going to die I was on the couch crouched into a ball for like 2 or three hours.

I don't EVER want to smoke again. My husband sometimes thinks about smoking again but I think about that day and almost get nausea again from it.

Like I said I still like to drink and don't even feel the need to smoke when I drink. However, It is in my opinion based off of my experience of doing every drug under the sun (yes folks including the dirty drug crack) I think that even next to the legal drug known as drinking I think that mj is the safest. I say this depending on certain variables though. When I smoked pot I never felt a need to want to go out and drive or take a walk but I was fucken hungry as all get out. When I drink however I feel like I'm on top of the world and nothing can hurt me. When I was younger I remember doing some real stupid shit when I was drinking but not when I was high. Of course like I said some variables play a role such as age, maybe the fact that mj is illegal and drinking is not and others I can't think of off the top of my head.
My wife just ordered some V2-Cigs to give them a try. She researched all the different companies and decided on the V2 Cigs. Are they similar to the E-cigs?
RIP my friend

Ps- SHUT YOUR WHINY BITCHY PIE HOLE AND PLAY or YOUR GONNA GET BANNED
Yours truly,
buhbuhray
RIP my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domnatr
I can't do that, then you guys will see how I hack.
pvt.-headknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:50 AM   #30
Crude
‹ber

Send a message via Yahoo to Crude

Man, I went to the mall the other day, and ate lunch, walked by one of those ecigs and the guy offered me a sample, he got out a cap thingy to prevent germs, and offered me up a hit. It was pure extasy, it was the HAPPY HIGH, without the BLAH smoke.. I was hooked.. Now if I could only get a bill to afford one.

For the people who actually have one, how much do you spend on it, compaired to a pack a day smoker? Batteries too? I am seriously thinking about getting one, but the unknowns are just to unknown to drop the bill + unexpected charges..

Enjoy,
Peace!
Thomas'73
Ntlgnce@Work.here
Crude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 01:16 AM   #31
CanTah

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvt.-headknocker
My wife just ordered some V2-Cigs to give them a try. She researched all the different companies and decided on the V2 Cigs. Are they similar to the E-cigs?
E-cigs= electronic cigarettes

http://www.volcanoecigs.com/

This was the brand we used and by the way my husband also was able to quit smoking. I think for the both of use we payed at first $120. That was for the both of us and it covered everything you need to get started. It actually a little more expensive but you should go ahead and get the I thing magma atomizer. I think thats what it was you have to get the charger kit and all but the battery power lasts a lot longer. They come in all kinds of flavors and like I said at first its a pretty penny but after the initial buy you will guarantee save a ton of money. I have converted so many family members to e-ciggs.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:25 AM   #32
CanTah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crude
Man, I went to the mall the other day, and ate lunch, walked by one of those ecigs and the guy offered me a sample, he got out a cap thingy to prevent germs, and offered me up a hit. It was pure extasy, it was the HAPPY HIGH, without the BLAH smoke.. I was hooked.. Now if I could only get a bill to afford one.

For the people who actually have one, how much do you spend on it, compaired to a pack a day smoker? Batteries too? I am seriously thinking about getting one, but the unknowns are just to unknown to drop the bill + unexpected charges..

You can get one that charges by plugging into your computer usb or outlet. and all you really need is the atomizers and the liquid. We paid $13 dollars or so per person for the liquid and it last about 2 to three weeks. it paid for itself in about a month or two. It was the best thing in the world. I still order the non-nicotine so I can have something other then candy or gum. My favorite flavor was coconut mixed with pineapple. you can wash the atomizers by soaking them in coke overnight and then rinsing them. but I also recommend you buy more every so often. I believe there is some kind of warranty on the batteries also.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:38 AM   #33
dogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait
isn't it safer for u to provide ur kid and her friends wiht a place to smoke than to let them find some random place (ie beside a body of water; some place with lots of cars).
i grew up in a situation just as this. home was the place to get stoned. it was just my mom,my older brother and me and i was born in the early 70's so it was everywhere at the time. my brother was pretty wild and my mom couldnt control him due to working long hours to support us [god bless her] so she decided to let him smoke in the house. i think it backfired though because our house became the new hangout,lol. and usually they would all meet at my house, get stoned, then go see what they could get into,lol. never anything bad just tryin to find new ways to have fun.
dogger is offline   Reply With Quote