Dexworld.org

Well it’s finally good to see you!

Welcome to the Dexworld.org forums. We like new folks around here, so since you're not registered yet, why don’t you drop us a little note so we can get to know you?

We will be more than happy to show you more of our tight little community once we know who you are.

Go Back   Dexworld.org > Game Forums > Other Games
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2011, 04:50 AM   #21
Domnatr
Five - O

Quote:
Originally Posted by buhbuhray
that one server where you got two knive kills was400 ping for me , lol .
all i am hearing is excuses buhbuh.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:05 PM   #22
yello_snow
Über

jeez phantom, 187% accuracy? I think you're overdoing it.
yello_snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:01 PM   #23
Bait
Über

the best is finding urself behind a squad of 3 snipers and medic....not one using motion detectors...
nifed 1 while another was spawning and got him on teh follow through.
almost got 5 on the ridge of that port map with the desert spawn for the attacking team and loads of tanks.

not a big fan of the 1v1 nife battles cuz u can run in circles..so much different than dod because of the animation.
Bait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 02:27 PM   #24
PHANTOM
The One and Only

The knife is the best weapon in game, I love it.

Now if only the stats thing would stay updated it would be great, my damn sig isnt accurate.
Old 01-15-2011, 08:22 PM   #25
Bait
Über

nice K/D and W/L i thinks i'm at a 0.6 or 0.7 K/D. LOL tk 13...do u have to jump in game to see them.
Old 01-15-2011, 08:40 PM   #26
yello_snow
Über

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHANTOM
The knife is the best weapon in game, I love it.
yep, sometimes it's TOO good and the next thing you know you're being stabbed in the face by a guy from 10 feet away after emptying an entire magazine into him.
Old 01-15-2011, 08:55 PM   #27
yello_snow
Über

also a blast from the past:
http://bf2s.com/player/44095957/
Old 01-16-2011, 12:48 AM   #28
Bait
Über

only at 161 nife.
Old 01-16-2011, 03:02 AM   #29
buhbuhray
a.k.a. Blueberry

Send a message via AIM to buhbuhray

I was on some eastern map with all the houses and I got behind the enemy with no ammo and started knifing and got 5 in a row.. for once I was happy.
Playing day of defeat is like being on a vacation to some wind swept tropical island where topless native women serve up pina coladas and fancy bottled beer to meet my every need as I sit on top of a tiger tank and they smile knowingly at me as I mg 42 the whole opposing team coming out of spawn !
YES !
buhbuhray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:32 PM   #30
Bait
Über

haha nice...finding them in houses is fun...but lags the crap outta me. prefer the open area nifes.

Do u guys lag alot? I guess its cuz i got barely above the minspecs
Old 01-18-2011, 02:31 AM   #31
yello_snow
Über

got accused of hacking for the first time ever today and it felt pretty good! Now I know why everyone whores this kind of attention (ahem).
Old 01-19-2011, 05:36 PM   #32
yello_snow
Über

This video is really old (released during BFBC2 Beta I believe), but very good for new players, those who play "sniper" a lot and oldies who need a refresher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p4fkH9qC4M

and here are some gun stats for those into that kind of stuff:

http://denkirson.xanga.com/722757523/bad-company-2
Old 01-20-2011, 11:16 AM   #33
buhbuhray
a.k.a. Blueberry

Send a message via AIM to buhbuhray

I don't think I'm ever gonna get the top player medal...... lol
up to 80 plus knifes got all medals save the mounted gun and top player.
Playing day of defeat is like being on a vacation to some wind swept tropical island where topless native women serve up pina coladas and fancy bottled beer to meet my every need as I sit on top of a tiger tank and they smile knowingly at me as I mg 42 the whole opposing team coming out of spawn !
YES !
buhbuhray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:35 AM   #34
PHANTOM
The One and Only

LOL

Yesterday, all I did, was try to finish getting Bronze medals on all my weapons. And I did, basically all I could use was all the shotguns, it was a blast. Went on a new server and within about 3 maps, all of a sudden, across the middle of the screen comes "IPHANTOMI IS THE NEW ACE OF THE SERVER"

I was laughing so hard, cuz im actually not all that good yet(except for knifing) . All Ive actually been doing is working on getting all my insignia's and stuff, havent actually just sat down and played. Now I only got about 10 more or so to get, then I will have them all. The only one that might take forever is the one for destroying 100 Mcom's, seeing as I dont really care for the RUSH maps all that much. I prefer the CONQUEST maps better.

And yello, that video was perfect, just with everyone in game would actually fkn spot LOL Ive played on multiple servers and very rarely does anyone actually spot, what morons. I know sometimes it dont work, but still. It could be cuz of the Hardcore servers but really it should just become natural to do it anyway, just another course in common sense.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:47 AM   #35
Bait
Über

"havent actually just sat down and played" ...lol i don't think i can actually do that wiht minspecs....

htf do u get ace with shotgun? Do u aim dead on or to the side? I barely ge tone kill a round with shotgun =[. prolly plyaying with too high a sens.

u don't like rush maps? is that team dependent or just the objective based concept? Prefer the style, not much a fan of conquest...u try deathsquad match yet...its pretty fun unless its one squad of snipers and med owning people.

in hardcore, as a medic how do u revive people i can never find them.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:52 PM   #36
yello_snow
Über

For shotguns, never try to go one on one with someone at range unless you're using slug rounds and have fast reflexes. Otherwise, always try to flank the enemy, get up close, make sure your circle reticule encompasses most of their body and powder them with buckshot. The American pump-action is pretty good, but the semi-auto Saiga is bullshit at close to medium range, especially with the extended magazine perk. (headshots come in good numbers if you aim for upper mass) Try magnum rounds if you're using the pump to increase its effectiveness. Don't bother zooming in unless you're camping since maneuverability is your friend with the shotties.

Shotguns are sometimes aggravating, though. The netcode of this game will sometimes throw away your shot or have it spread everywhere but at your target and allow them close in to kill (and sometimes even knife ) you.
Old 01-20-2011, 02:03 PM   #37
Bait
Über

even at close range(5-10ft with upper body encased in circle) i hit nothing...i guess its that latter ur talking about .....cuz i get some serious lag kills:
kills i don't think i made but they land. My fav kill so far is sniper kill aimed behind the guy while he was running in the opposite direction and i still hit him. lag isn't bad first 2-3 maps but after that my system goes lag crazy

man i miss the counterstrike shottie. Fun shit jumpping off the assault roof nailing 1-2 guys on teh way down.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:00 PM   #38
yello_snow
Über

I'd like to recommend "War Tapes" in the sound options for anyone who has a good speaker setup or headphones and would like to experience a smidgen of PTSD. The sound design in this game is amazing.

Last edited by yello_snow; 01-31-2011 at 05:09 PM..
Old 02-01-2011, 07:27 AM   #39
Carl
Abusive Admin

I just wish choppers flew like they did in BF2 so I could dominate faces.
Then: http://bf2s.com/player/74728605/
Now: http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/-Campin%20Carl-

To be fair, I pretty much only play Vietnam. Regular BC2 is fun to play on occasion, but the netcode just makes me want to punch a baby.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:47 PM   #40
PHANTOM
The One and Only

Woohoo, im down to only 3 insignia's left, then I will have them all complete.

Need to get around 20-25 Combat Excellence Pins, 25 more Mortar kills, and 90 M-coms blown up (not gonna happen anytime soon since I dont care for RUSH maps)

Just got my second Platinum medal from knifing over 500 ppl

I agree the helo's should work a lil easier as in BF2, but oh well, will just have to deal with it for now.

BF2 stats: http://bf2s.com/player/73869316/
BFBC2 stats: http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/IPHANTOMI (or click on sig)